|Tomato Penne（Serves: 3）
200g Alce Nero Organic Penne Rigate
350g Alce Nero Organic Tomato Sauce with Chilli
3 tbsp Alce Nero Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
150g sausage, sliced
1 medium carrot, sliced
125g Ayam Brand™ button mushrooms, sliced
1 tbsp chopped garlic
120ml chicken stock
2 tbsp sugar
2 pcs bay leaves
Salt & pepper
• Put the pasta in a pot of water.
• Add in oil and salt.
• Bring the pasta to boil over high heat, then turn to low heat simmer for 12-14 minutes, drain.
• Meanwhile, heat the oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat until hot.
• Add the garlic to the pan and cook, stirring, until golden.
• Add the carrots and mushrooms in and cook until the mushroom smell comes out.
• Add the sliced sausages and bay leaves, cook till the sausage is slightly soft.
• Add the tomato sauce, chicken stock and sugar, cook over low heat for 2 minutes.
• Put the sauce aside after it had boiled.
• Place the cooked pasta onto serving plates.
• Pour the sauce over the pasta.