• Put the spaghetti in a pot of water.
• Add in oil and salt.
• Bring the spaghetti to boil over high heat, then turn to low heat simmer for 10-12 minutes. Drain thoroughly, keep warm.
• Heat chicken stock, milk, cooking cream in a large pan over a slow heat.
• Add bonless chicken, sweet corn, and bring to boil.
• Add the pasta,chop parsley, salt, pepper to taste and thickening with cornflour.
• Ladle the soup to warmed soup bowls, sprinkle with the parmesan cheese, parsley and serve immediately.